Body Weight x Double Kettlebell Ladder
Don't forget your warm up!
Be sure to do the warm-up before every workout session.
Aspire 2.0 Classic! Perform each exercise in sequence without rest. Rest for 2:00 minutes between rounds.
Body Weight x Kettlebell Ladder
20 x Squat Thrust
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms by your sides.
- Lower into a squat position and place your hands on the floor.
- Kick or step your legs back into a plank position.
- Jump or step your legs forward to return to a squat position.
- Return to the standing position.
19 x Double Kettlebell Swings
- Stand with a wide stance behind two kettlebells. You should be able to bend your knees and complete a full hip hinge. But, stand wide enough for both bells to fit between your legs.
- Hinge forward to grab a kettlebell in each hand. Keep your palms facing each other.
- Pull your shoulders down and away from your ears to “pack your back” and stabilize both kettlebells independently.
- Use the backs of your forearms to cushion against your upper thighs as you hike both bells back behind you. Make sure they’re traveling above your knees rather than low to the ground.
- Snap your hips forward with a soft bend in your elbows. Use the momentum to swing the weights up near chest height.
- Use your lats to stabilise at the top as the weights reverse direction.
18 x Jump Squats
- Drive your hips forward and pull the kettlebells straight up
- Catch the kettlebells at shoulder height as you drop into a slight squat.
- Stand upright and briefly pause.
- Dip slightly at the knees ad hips before you drive the kettlebells overhead to finish with a second dip.
- Lock out elbows and knees.
- Lower the kettlebells to the rack position, absorbing the impact of the weight with a knee dip while bracing your abdominals.
- Return to start position.
10 x Push Ups
- Your palms should be flat on the floor, just wider than shoulder-width.
- Push your body upwards by straightening your elbows.
- Bend your elbows to return to the starting position.
REST 2:00 MINUTES